How to blend or mix Olmek-P?
- Our recommendation of blending or mixing is by top up approach.
- It can be mixed in the first stage of mixing together with polymer and carbon black or can be mixed during second stage.
- Additional sulphur need to be added at the dosage of 5gm for every 1 kg of Olmek-P.
What is top up approach
Top up 30% of weight on customer compound
For every 1 kg customer compound we add 300gm of Olmek-P
Volume increase from 1 to 1.3
- Customer batch size: 60 kg
- Quantity of Olmek-P should be : 18 kg (30% * 60)
- Quantity additional Sulphur: 90gm (5gm sulphur * 18kg Olmek-P/ 1 kg Olmek-P)
- Total Quantity: 78.09kg (60kg +18kg + 0.09)
- For open mill (2-roll mills): Just follow the above calculation with volume increase:
- For mixing in internal mixer: Need to reduce volume according to customer batch size which is 60kg.
Customer compound would be adjusted from 60kg to 46.15kg (60/1.3)
Olmek-P weight will be adjust from 18kg to 13.85kg ( 18/1.3)
Additonal sulphur: 69.25gm (13.85 kg Olmek-P * 5gm sulphur)